- 550m Elevation Gain
- 450m Elevation Drop
- Only 3km Flat!
- 4 Major Climbs
- Some Grades > 10%
- Two National Historic Parks
- Oldest City in North America
- Historic St. John's Waterfront
- Spectacular Scenery
- The Munn Last Mile
Top-Notch Race Experience
Cape to Cabot is Newfoundland and Labrador's premier road racing event with all the special features that runners want and expect in a top-notch experience. Now in its seventh year, the race has sold out every year well in advance of the start date. The course is one of the toughest you will ever face, but covers some beautiful and historic ground along the way. Have a look at the details:
- Fundamentals: Chip Timing, Kit Return to Finish, Water/Gatorade Stations, Clothing Drops along the Route, First Aid, Toilets, Shelter at the Start, Snacks and Medals at the Finish - it's all there.
- Photograpy: More than 3,000 photos of the race are taken and displayed for download from our web site each year. You are sure to be in there somewhere! A professional photographer also supplies high quality finish line and banner photos for purchase.
- The Munn Mile: It just so happens that the climb up Signal Hill is exactly the last mile of the race, something we have named the Munn Mile. Your Munn Mile time will be included in your results.
- Finisher Certificates: Certificates with your overall, gender, age group, time, and Munn Mile results are available for download shortly after the race.